2013年6月24日星期一

Street-Style Stars Susie Bubble and Phil Oh Have Teamed for a Fashion Collection Named Oh Bubble!


Street-style star Susie Lau (a.k.a. Susie Bubble) and New York-based street-style photographer Phil Oh have teamed up with Urban Outfitters to launch Oh, Bubble! By Susie Lau & Phil Oh, a collection inspired by the duo's travels throughout Mexico City, Bangkok, Shanghai, and Tokyo. Here are some items that I have my eye on:
susie-bubble-phil-oh-wrap-skirt
This wrap skirt is a stylish alternative to my khaki and denim summer skirts (which I've totally run into the ground). A chambray top is cool-girl complement.
susie-bubble-phil-oh-fashion-line-shirt
A printed pajama shirt will become my go-to when I'm in a fashion pinch. I'll tuck it into high-waisted short shorts for a night out.
susie-bubble-phil-oh-fashion-line-jacket
I've recently fallen back in love with silk embroidered jackets (blame it on my teenage obsession with The Karate Kid), so this jacket could easily make its way into my closet.
susie-bubble-phil-oh-fashion-line-checkered-pants
Loose, patterned pants are perfect for those days when you want to look put-together but it's too hot for jeans. I'd swap out the crop top for a plain white T-shirt and finish with high heels for a casual work-appropriate look.

The article is from http://www.glamour.com/fashion/blogs/dressed/2013/06/street-style-stars-susie-bubbl.html

没有评论:

发表评论